The JPK Project will be opening the Bluebell Walk in Arlington this year. We will be hosting the first weekend of the season on Saturday and Sunday 7th – 8th April.
Do come along for a walk in the woods and join us for refreshments in the barn where our volunteers will be serving light lunches, homemade cakes, teas and coffees and more.
The woods can be found at Bates Green Farm, Tye Hill Road, in Arlington. For Satnav users the postcode is BN26 6SH.
- Free parking on site
- Designated parking close to the farm entrance for visitors with a disability
- Mobility scooters available free of charge (cannot be pre-booked)
- Wheelchair accessible toilet with modern facilities
- Dogs are welcomed but should be kept on a lead
- The walk is gravelled for wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Seating every 150 yards to rest and admire the scenery
- Petting animals area and you can see cows being milked 3pm to 5pm from a viewing gallery
- Plant stall, book room, children’s quiz and more.
Entrance charges to the Bluebell Walk are £6 for adults, £5.50 for seniors, £15 for a family (2 adults & up to 4 children), £2.50 child (aged 3 – 16 yrs). The Bluebell Walk will be open daily from 10am to 5pm, from 7th April – 13th May
We hope to see you there.
20th March 2018