The JPK Project exists thanks to our wonderful Trustees, professional partners, volunteers and supporters.
And you can get involved too. As part of our fundraising to create a new supported living centre in Eastbourne, we organise and participate in a wide range of fundraising activities and events locally. We also benefit from the efforts and commitment of people who take on sponsored challenges to raise funds for our charity.
Visit our What’s On calendar for more information and get involved –
- Visit our tea room* and find out about our venue for hire
- Find out about our fundraising events and come along
- Gain sponsorship for a challenge or activity
- Help spread the word and raise our visibility
- Donate online or by cheque to ‘The JPK Project’ (remember ‘Gift Aid’ if you’re a UK taxpayer).
If you’re interested in getting involved and would like to find out more about volunteering for the JPK Project, or undertaking a sponsored activity to raise money we’d love to hear from you.
Head to our contact page and drop us a line.
* The JPK Palm Court Tea Room is planned to open later this year.